Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Easter!

Dear Payton,

You had your first Easter and it was so much fun! The Easter bunny came to our house and got Daddy got his favorite treats and a remote control helicopter (he really wanted one, so silly!) and Mommy got sour watermelons along with some fun Easter clothes, and you got some adorable clothes and a book (it has a little peek-a-boo bunny hole, you loved it). After we opened our Easter basket, Daddy and I finally decided that it was ok to take you outside (for things other than the doctors office), and we went to Grandma and Grandpa Alldredge's house.  The Easter Bunny left you some more clothes and goodies at their house too, you are such a special loved little baby.  We ate dinner and your Aunts and Uncles completely doted over you, I can't blame them though, you are pretty dang adorable! You started to get sleepy so Daddy and I took you home. Grandma and Grandpa Johnson called on the computer where we did a video chat. They loved your dress and bow, but they really wished they could give you loves and kisses, they miss you a lot. Daddy and you cuddled almost all night that night until I woke him up and made him put you in your bed. He loves to have you close.

It blows my mind how big you are getting, you just grew out of your Preemie clothes and now fit into newborn clothes(barely!). I love how little and perfect you are, and I get excited when I think of all the fun holidays Daddy and I get to spend with you. I love you sweet baby Payton.

Love Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment