Monday, June 6, 2011

Apple of Our Eye

Dear Payton,

Daddy and I are so grateful to have you in our lives. We love you so much and have been anxiously awaiting your arrival into our family. Words can't describe how beautiful and perfect you are, and I'm so happy that you came to us. I want you to know how you came into this world and the many emotions your Daddy and I went through. I want you to know how much joy and happiness you have brought your family, and I want you to know some of the wonderful things we remember about you as you grow up.

I hope one day you can read through these precious moments of your life we have recorded and know how much you are loved. We can't wait to spend eternity with you little one.

Love,

Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment